I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by amazing vegan food blogger Poppy at Poppy’s Patisserie|Bunny kitchen. Thank you so much Poppy, I was both surprised and happy to know you nominated me!
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
It’s taken me some time to write this post, because it’s been surprisingly hard to come up with the random (and interesting!) things about myself. Since most of you who read this blog don’t know me personally and thereby don’t know much about me at all, you will hopefully find something interesting among these 7 random things about me:
- One of my biggest dreams is to write a book (or several)
- I live in Finland, but most of my friends are Filipinos
- Since I was 8 years old we’ve always had cats (and my parents still do). It’s just after I moved away from my parents that I haven’t had a cat in my home. I have been moving around a lot and I want to have a more permanent and better suitable home before bringing any animal into it
- I like growing my own vegetables and herbs, but I don’t exactly have a green thumb, which quite often leads to the plants not surviving very long. But I don’t give up!
- I became interested in preparing food after I became a vegetarian and had to be more active in preparing my own meals, before that I was not really interested in cooking or baking. Nowadays I like experimenting with new dishes, and I especially love baking or making desserts
- In the end of September I’m moving from the small city where I live now to Helsinki, the Finnish capital city
- I have an unhealthy love for (dark) chocolate